-
It is not really a HD install, but I run it with VMWare it I do not use a real CD but an ISO-Image...
Can I install software only from running it from CD? I have a home-dir created and my own config file, would the install work with this environment?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-24-2007, 12:31 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2006, 09:52 AM
-
By lothario in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 03:16 AM
-
By Tortoise in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 02:56 AM
-
By rmdnet in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 02:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00

TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$40.00

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00