Is the /etc/init.d/ the place to look around for the scripts that run during boot and
shutdown??
I need to print something when it shuts down to prevent the user
from turning the power key before linux is done as it makes the hd unclean.
I need to control the boot and shutdown more but I cannot find the info on
the debian site. Any ideas where I can get more info regarding the boot process as
I use linux to control a bending mashine running my program in Xsession and I think my
solution is far from perfect.

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$349.99
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$279.00
Amiga 1000 Computer W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75
Microbotics Starboard 2MB Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer w Box READ
$299.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Microbee VGA Video Converter Amiga Atari ST CGA RGB Retro Computer RARE
$207.98
RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000 / A500 / A500 plus
$25.00
NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00