I'm just glad I could be of help. I've only been working with knoppix for a couple of days now. It's actually the first distro i've been able to get my adaptor to work with which is why I'm sticking with it.
Cheers,
Prometheus
I'm just glad I could be of help. I've only been working with knoppix for a couple of days now. It's actually the first distro i've been able to get my adaptor to work with which is why I'm sticking with it.
Cheers,
Prometheus

Dungeons of Daggorath TRS-80 Color Computer Tandy 26-3093 SEALED Vintage 1982
$119.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Intel 8085 CPU Processor Board Ceramic Gold IC Industrial Military Rare
$199.95
Vintage 1988 LASER Compumate 2 - Your Take Along Office
$49.99
Toshiba TDP-S26 DLP Projector Vintage 2005 For Parts Does Not Power On
$24.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85