Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: I need the Knoppix root password to access my PCMCIA slot

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6
    Now after I played around with it a bit more it works now. Thanks guys!!

    CaptainN

  2. #12
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    85
    ok, so now all thats left is that you need to share what you did to get it working

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6
    Ok what I did was the following:

    I went to the root terminal and typed netcardconfig three times failing each time.
    Next I removed the card and put it back in again.
    Went to "K" - Knoppix - Internet - Network Card Configuration.
    I then put in everything that I thought was needed for the card to access my router.
    Once I did that in the terminal window it said auto lo something.
    I then fired up Mozilla clicked on the Knoppix link, and BOOM! it worked.

    CaptainN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Is there a root password for Knoppix
    By papwilly in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 02:04 PM
  2. Root Password In Knoppix Live
    By jaykay in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 08:01 PM
  3. How to set the root password on Knoppix 3.3
    By MrWizard in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-01-2003, 10:14 PM
  4. Knoppix cd root password
    By swamishriji in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 01:55 AM
  5. Knoppix cd root password
    By swamishriji in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2003, 04:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Supermicro CSE-732 Mid-Tower Server Chassis w/ Supermicro X10DRi 2x Xeon E5-2620 picture

Supermicro CSE-732 Mid-Tower Server Chassis w/ Supermicro X10DRi 2x Xeon E5-2620

$325.00



HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS picture

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS

$199.00



Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset picture

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset

$129.99



Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE picture

Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE

$445.00



Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram  240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ* picture

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*

$369.99



New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G picture

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G

$449.99



HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM picture

HP Proliant MicroServer HSTNS-5151 AMD Turion II Neo N40L CPU @ 1.50GHz 16Gb RAM

$174.99



Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD picture

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD

$635.00



Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC picture

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC

$250.00



Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On picture

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On

$450.00