-
using qtparted to repartition
hey gang,
I want to use knoppix to build myself a custom linux system, but right now I need to wipe clear my current linux partitions and create a new partition scheme... right now I have all my partitons under one extended partition. I just want to delete the extended partition and all the partitions inside it. Create a new extended partition with these new ones
/
/swap
/home
.. Every time I move to delete the extended partition with qtparted it claims that it is currently mounted.. when I type in mount in my terminal none of those mounts show as mounted :S.. any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By gmtyrant in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-17-2007, 09:11 AM
-
By jjbergdolt in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-30-2005, 12:56 PM
-
By mark.johnson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 03:30 PM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 06:14 PM
-
By ClubMed in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

M321R4GA0BB0-CQK Samsung 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz Registered ECC CL40 RDIMM
$550.00

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK HYNIX 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 MEMORY
$219.00

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00