-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
Henk Poley
I'll make the commands you need to type [b]bold[b], like in the rest of the wikis.
That would be great.
And I think we should change the editor to something more newbie friendly... vi (and Emacs) take some time to master. Not really something you would want to do when you opened your fstab, I guess...
Just a shame that pico/nano are not on Knoppix. Anyone know another small and simple editor?
I couldn't agree more but from what I read on the Knoppix mailing list extra space is rather limited on the ISO.
Being a HD install the person could always install their favorite editor although how would a newbie know what their favorite editor was???
Shouldn't you explain how to remove the old /home after you find out the new one is fully functional?
Your right I will add to the wiki but with the size of new HD who's gonna miss a couple mb.
Similar Threads
-
By marshalx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-09-2004, 09:38 AM
-
By Quite in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-23-2004, 01:36 AM
-
By Quite in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 10:40 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 07:09 AM
-
By rossnixon in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 01:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

CISCO CVR-X2-SFP10G X2 to SFP+ 10GB 74-6321-03 Converter Module *Lot of 14”
$115.19

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00