I'm running a Netgear MA101 USB Adaptor right now, and I'm having problems with getting Knoppix to recognize it. I've heard that Knoppix has some difficulties with certain wireless devices so I thought I'd come here to check if this one is compatible. If any one can help me with getting my networking done it'd be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Vintage Apple 3.5 Drive A9M0106 External 800K Floppy IIgs Mac Tested Working
$124.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00
5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Sonic Solutions Macintosh Power Mac 3.5" Floppy Disks + Manuals RARE
$99.90
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00