-
Photoshop and Studio MX on Linux
Hi, I am starting to switch to Linux because I am getting tiered of the "slowness" of windows, but the reason I'm still staying is because of photoshop and all the macromedia development tools (Dreamweaver and Flash mostly). Is there a tool similar to those I've mentioned, or is there a way to installed them and having them mrun correctly on Linux. I've heared of WINE and also something about Disney pictures migrating Photoshop to Linux but I don't really know WINE. If anyone has any ideas I'd really apretiate it.[/list]
Similar Threads
-
By csodabogar in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-30-2006, 12:32 PM
-
By Jakykong in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-14-2005, 08:36 AM
-
By swinn in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2004, 10:09 PM
-
By david7035 1 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 07:25 AM
-
By TheTempest in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 10:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00