-
full hard disk, unexpectedly
I am using knoppix to boot linux on a Win2k machine. I have set up a 6 gig partition formatted in ext2. Last time I booted, I could set up that drive for writing and use it to download and work on programs I was interested in. There was plenty of space on the drive.
Now I started up, and after I had set the drive up to write, the system tells me it is full! A df command shows it as completely full. But I hadn't written anything new to it, and besides, complete fullness is probably a system error of some sort.
Anyone have an idea how to fix this?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By Canucks in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-07-2008, 08:13 PM
-
By ThatGuy in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-22-2007, 03:57 AM
-
By ismxray in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-29-2005, 05:45 AM
-
By Lion in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-13-2005, 10:45 PM
-
By thebladerunner in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-06-2004, 04:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro E300-12C Mini 1U Barebone X12SCV-LVDS LGA1200 SNK-P0073A4 w/ Adapter
$225.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00

SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Super Micro 113M-3 Server Intel Pre Owned Tested And Working
$250.00