Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Knoppix STD or Whoppix?

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13

    Knoppix STD or Whoppix?

    Firstly I want to get a HD version working, all I need Linux for is Pen testing, and to use tools like ntop, nessus, snort, nmap, esploit PC's. I jst don't know what to choose. I also have Red Hat 8 on CD. What do you think I should use? I need to use it to cjeck out network and pen test it etc....

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441

    Re: Knoppix STD or Whoppix?

    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo
    ... What do you think I should use? ...
    Debian

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 08:34 PM
  2. problem in configure MA111 wireless in whoppix 2.7
    By aashikan in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:20 PM
  3. Boot Whoppix CD image from HDD
    By foamrotreturns in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage picture

Compaq 242506-001 Netelligent 100 FDDI DAS Fiber SC PCI Network Adapter Vintage

$249.00



Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS picture

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS

$228.19



Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used picture

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used

$55.99



Vintage Apple iMac G4 15

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers

$300.00



Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot picture

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot

$316.95



Amiga Commodore A500  - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage picture

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage

$200.00



Vintage Intel SDK-86 8086 Microprocessor System Design Kit Evaluation Board⁠ picture

Vintage Intel SDK-86 8086 Microprocessor System Design Kit Evaluation Board⁠

$599.00



Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989  Untested  picture

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested

$207.92



Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00

$199.99



VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED picture

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED

$500.00