-
Senior Member
registered user
doctor;
Its always good to get advice from a physician when you have troubles.
This guy called his Doc and reported that he was having serious memory problems. The doc asked him when he first noticed the problem. The man replied...what problem?
I have a memory problem Doctor, but its in my computer...limits to 3GB!
I have fought my way thru to establish a way to generate a test .iso and I describe it in detail in the DVD forum post by rabinhood "my iso is too big".
I had limited success with this first attempt. The "split" of the Kernel3.8 as it stands works well. The added apps may have messed with my display params.
I will have to try other non-display apps. The apps I selected worked just fine in Unionfs downloads into Kernel3.8 boots.
Similar Threads
-
By your_breakfast in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-04-2005, 06:18 AM
-
By Ewen in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-10-2004, 01:15 PM
-
By dubayou in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 08:16 AM
-
By JechiD in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 07:19 AM
-
By SillyFly in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-16-2003, 09:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99