-
ftp-server and Knoppix 3.4
Hi!
I am using Knoppix 3.4 and I found out, that the ftp-client is working.
What's about ftp-servers?
Is there a server installed (I haven't found anyone)? If not, how can I install one, when I am using Knoppix on CD and a permanent home directory on a 2 GB ext3 partition?
If there is a server installed, how can I start it?
sincerely, Manfred.
Similar Threads
-
By nicholas22 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2007, 08:48 AM
-
By bmk789 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-11-2005, 04:02 AM
-
By jpiranha in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 19
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 05:02 PM
-
By cmcclean in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 01:52 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 01:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65