-
changing permissions for floppy
When I attempt to change the read/write permissions for the floppy drive I get an error that says it can't change permissions for a protocol device. I am not sure what this means, or why it happens. I would appreciate it if someone could clarify this for me. Also, when I try to format the floppy the program just sits there and does nothing.
Similar Threads
-
By crazy_monkey108 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-19-2006, 09:23 AM
-
By davidev in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-09-2005, 07:53 PM
-
By Frank362 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 12:29 PM
-
By hhayes in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-17-2004, 10:58 PM
-
By bigbene in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-16-2003, 05:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

Micro Center 2-in-1 SSD Flash Drive 1TB USB-A/USB-C USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps
$240.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00