hallo!
I see now that there is an helpful Captive post from march 30th. ("Captive-ntfs 1.1.5 in Knoppix 3.6
hangs when mounting drive"). .
Hi,
for testing purposes i`am trying to mount and write to NTFS..
Even Captive NTFS seems to find all necessary NTFS related stuff
during scanning of the NTFS-partition C: I am unable to mount
RW the NTFS-partition from the GUI/KDE.
I tired also unsuccessfully 'mount -t captive-ntfs /dev/hdx# /mnt/hdx#'
Did I forgot to consider something, or is it not that easy to make
NTFS partitions writable?
Any input is appreciated very much! Harry (quite new to Linux..)
hallo!
I see now that there is an helpful Captive post from march 30th. ("Captive-ntfs 1.1.5 in Knoppix 3.6
hangs when mounting drive"). .

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Cisco SFP-10G-SR V03 850nm 10GBASE-SR SFP+ MMF 10-2415-03 Transceiver
$4.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70
Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99