-
Senior Member
registered user
Wireless notebook adapters
I am looking to buy a wireless notebook adapter. The 2 I have in mind are:
Belkin wireless 802.11G
Linksys wpc54G
They both are "G". I read up on the differences of A, B and G adapters and G seems to be the newest and best.
Are these compatible with Knoppix? Would I be better off using a "B" because it is not so new?
Please advise! bob
Similar Threads
-
By tien07 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-21-2007, 02:57 PM
-
By johnsmith01 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-19-2005, 05:37 AM
-
By ant in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-19-2005, 01:21 AM
-
By trylinux in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-31-2004, 10:40 PM
-
By jza in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-09-2003, 04:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$749.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00