-
Junior Member
registered user
When I startup, I am getting this screen, which I had never seen before I started messing with Knoppix.....
Phoenix FirstBIOS(tm) Notebook Pro Version 2.0
Copyright 1985-2002 Phoenix Technologies Ltd.
All Rights Reserved
CPU = Mobile Intel (R) Pentium (R) 4 CPU 3.06Ghz
639K System RAM Passed
509M Extended RAM Passed
512K Cache SRAM Passed
System BIOS shadowed
Fixed Disk 0:
ATAPI CD-ROM: SONY DVD RW DW-U54A
Mouse initialized
S/N: 28166630-3207713
ERROR
0200: Failure Fixed Disk 0
Press <F1> to resume, <F2> to Setup
If I hit F2 and go into the BIOS Setup, and go to the Advanced Tab, I see:
Primary IDE Adapter: 0MB
Secondary IDE Adapter: CD-ROM
Similar Threads
-
By bunkeroo26 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-04-2007, 11:54 AM
-
By ktas in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 09-08-2005, 12:01 AM
-
By Albretch in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 10:49 AM
-
By Baraboo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 02:06 PM
-
By jackren in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 12:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

SFP NEW OLD STOCK
$65.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99