A fellow forum user made this guide.
http://www.rocketfodder.pwp.blueyond...Nero_page1.htm
I hope this helps.
James
Hi
I have download the "KNOPPIX_V3.7-2004-12-08-EN.iso" and have done the checksum.
I just brought a brand new system
How do i create a bootable using Nero 6 express.
I have tried making it by following the instruction
"Make a bootable disc",
"Use standard boot image" English US,
"Writing speed" 52x (7,800KB/s) & 48x (7,200KBs)
.....still cant boot.
Have tried make data dice.... cant work
Have tried "CDBurnerXP Pro 3"... cant work.
Please HELP
A fellow forum user made this guide.
http://www.rocketfodder.pwp.blueyond...Nero_page1.htm
I hope this helps.
James
First of all, what did simply double-clicking the downloaded file launch? I've generally had success just letting the apps figure out how to handle the file by it's extension. Trying to manually open it from within the app sometimes results in just burning a copy of the ISO to CD rather than creating a bootable filesystem.
Secondly, I've had good luck in every Windows computer I've used it on with a freeware program called "BurnAtOnce." See here:
http://www.burnatonce.com/index.htm?downloads
I like it because it is tiny, non-invasive, and gives a lot more textual info on what it is doing than the stuff that generally comes with pre-loaded burners. I normally go ahead and let it associate itself with ISO and CUE files, but that's your choice.

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 500GB NVMe | 3TB HDD
$795.00
$280.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00