Hi,
I've been having the same problem with nx sessions loading in german
but unfortunately haven't found a fix either
anyone out there who can help??
I've tried several google search combinations but no joy
Hi everybody,
I downloaded the lastest Knoppix 3.8.1 and I discovered the FreeNX server, it runs great but I don't know how to start a kde session in English on the client, by default it start in german and my German is not so good,
how can I specify the option lang=fr or something like this ?
thanks
Jl
Hi,
I've been having the same problem with nx sessions loading in german
but unfortunately haven't found a fix either
anyone out there who can help??
I've tried several google search combinations but no joy
Easy: Edit .kde/share/config/kdeglobals for the user you want to set the language and put in the language you want - or:Originally Posted by rastavari
Press Alt+F2: kcontrol, Regionaleinstellungen, Land/Region & Sprache, select Deutsch and click on "Sprache entfernen", click on "Anwenden" to save your settings.
cu
Fabian
thanks for the tip, it's much appreciated
I'll be trying that out tomorrow & if all goes well it looks like it'll be knoppix via freenx all over the house
keep up the good work
R

Apple iBook G3 Clamshell 300MHz 160MB 3GB CD Tangerine Vintage Mac w/ Box
$643.08
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Apple iBook G4 A1054 1.07GHz PowerPC G4 256MB RAM Mac OS X 10.4.11
$52.47
Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 Computer Motherboard 820-0260-A Parts/Repair AS-IS
$350.00
Vintage and very rare original Macintosh 128k box (2/3/1984)
$500.00
Apple Macintosh System 7.5 Vintage 1994 Mac OS 2 Original CDs Box Manual
$70.00
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD
$299.99
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$224.10
Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99