Maybe read througfh the subject lines in the forum you are about to post to to see if anyone else is talking about the exact problem as you? See Boots on 1 PC but not on the other ???Originally Posted by iwasnthere
Hi!
I am a little puzzled: I have the latest Knoppix 3.7 CD and it's able
to boot my old Compaq 350 SSF PC. I changed the boot order to CD-first
(Compaq's own BIOS) and at it boots (even at 64 MB RAM!). Lovely.
But on my Fujitsu-Siemens 800 MHz PC it won't boot (after again having
changed the boot order). It's a Phoenix BIOS. Do anyone have a clue why?
Last but not least: I run Slackware Linux regularly. They have a decent manual
on the web (for Slackware 8.0). I don't seem to find any for Knoppix - am I
(Google) blind?
Kind regards
Maybe read througfh the subject lines in the forum you are about to post to to see if anyone else is talking about the exact problem as you? See Boots on 1 PC but not on the other ???Originally Posted by iwasnthere

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
Supermicro E200-8D Barebones Server Chassis Xeon D-1528 X10SDV-6C-TLN4F 2x10GbE
$445.00
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99