-
Senior Member
registered user
Compiling
Kay, so I downloaded the lastest GTK release, but can't figure out how to fricking compile it. I downloaded some uncertain programs that I can't figure out, and have no real clue what to do. I've got the tar.bz2 file sittin' around on my box, and I'm trying to make it into a .exe. Is there a way I could use alien in Linux to make the tar.bz2 into an .rpm or .deb or something and then use something to make it into an .exe?
Similar Threads
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:50 PM
-
By redss in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 09:19 PM
-
By Yuanlong in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 11:01 AM
-
By Liquidant in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 06:34 PM
-
By m_yates in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 02:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$729.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00