Hi, I'm trying to run knoppix 3.8.1 on Dell 9300 laptop. Keyboard allows me to hit enter to start boot up, but will not work when it boots into the gui. Keyboard works fine on kubuntu, mepis, pclos, knoppix 3.6 etc etc etc. Please help as I love the 'new' look of knoppix.
ps Have tried lang=us (but the problem occurs after this screen, it is definately a detection problem)
Edit: I should have just looked at 1 more google page (after looking at numerous) before I posted. All I had to do was - at boot: knoppix acpi=off. All is now good.
Hope this helps someone else
Many thanks
wanger

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92
Vintage Compaq Presario 1800-XL1 Laptop Computer 1456VQL1N w Win Key
$34.99
Vintage 1995 Microsoft Natural Keyboard Ergonomic Windows In Box.
$189.89
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
Vintage NeXTstation N1100 Computer Workstation w HDD & FDD Steve Jobs Powers On
$299.95
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00