Still cannot use the mouse, can someone help me? I would really like to get knoppix working before the end of this weekend.
Still cannot use the mouse, can someone help me? I would really like to get knoppix working before the end of this weekend.
This implies to me that you're likely runnig a hard disk install? Is that correct? Does the mouse work fine if you boot a Live CD, just not work from hard disk? If so, is there a reason why you posted this in the General Support forum rather than in the HDD install forum where it might reach more people who have more experience with the folly of hard disk installs?Originally Posted by Kiniyen
used this guide to get me started, I thought that the HDD install forum would be for complete installs.
I also had this problem a few times, and now it's fine. When the mouse wasn't responding, I switched the shell and went back into window mode (ctrl alt F*). Then it started working.
Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
$170.00
PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00
*Sophos XG 210 Rev. 3 Network Security Firewall Appliance* Sophos XG 210 Rev. 3
$64.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99