-
Knoppix hangs on Eht0 when shutdown or reboot?
Hi...
Got a bit of a problem with shutting down Knoppix it hangs at shutting down the network on eht0... I have noticed that it dhcp doesn't always recognize my IP address so I configured it properly and save the configuration and I've checked to see if it's listed and has support in info and it does but it still hangs??? I've used Kanotix and it has the IP problem but always unmounts and never hangs so what's the issue here??? and what do I do to fix it???
Thanks,
Rob
Similar Threads
-
By kinrik in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-05-2007, 02:10 AM
-
By PlantPerson in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-24-2005, 12:00 AM
-
By NeoAnderson in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-05-2005, 07:42 PM
-
By rossi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2005, 06:22 PM
-
By erikr in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Cisco SFP-10G-SR Transceiver Module
$25.00

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99