-
Another persistent /home question
When I boot using home=scan it finds and mounts uba1 fine. A box pops up asking for some options. If I want to overwrite/update stored system configuration in image. How do I check that box and why would I want to?
-
Senior Member
registered user
you go up/down with arrowkeys and use spacebar to check/uncheck any box/es.
this has been more or less standard for well over a decade, it is used in several boises and
i used that i windows 3.X and i think earlyer when i had to "fiddle" to get my mouse working.
-
Thanks,
Worked fine! I still don't know if I should let it update the configuration tho..........
Similar Threads
-
By alpha_geek in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-22-2007, 04:17 PM
-
By staran in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2007, 05:41 PM
-
By beausimon in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-23-2006, 03:40 PM
-
By newbie3777 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 11:09 PM
-
By arkaine23 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-12-2003, 07:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00