Hello ,
I bought a new wifi card for my laptop (Toshiba). The knoppix 3.7 Live CD works good, but I can't enable the wifi card.
I'm a newbie with the wifi technology and the knoppix distribution.
So , I would like to give an advice how to make it work.
I tryed the wifi config tool from the Knoppix menu , but it says me that there is no such device. At the boot time of the system , I don't see any information about the card. The dmesg command also shows me nothnig. The flash on the top of the my wifi card doesn'f blink.
So .. I think that all. Thanks in advance
Bye
PS sorry about my engish![]()

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Opteron X3421 32GB DDR4 Intel X550 10GbE No HDD
$599.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$175.00
SuperMicro 4U CSE 847 36 Bay LFF Barebone 2x 1280W w/ 2x Bays 2.5 Rear w/Trays
$499.99
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00