-
Terratec DMX6Fire soundcard
I am totally new to Linux and to be honest am finding it a bit of a mission to do a lot that I want to do. Problem is I have a Terratec DMX 6 Fire soundcard and havent got the first clue how to set it up. Ive tried searching but the few things I do find just baffle me. I want to fuck off Windows but im not a programmer and dont intend to be! If anyone could help me set up my card it would be greatly appreciated. Go easy please, im fragile.
Im running Knoppix v.3.7 by the way.
Similar Threads
-
By jjbergdolt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-01-2005, 09:09 PM
-
By pc3 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-15-2004, 07:34 AM
-
By djtwok in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 09:35 PM
-
By oiic in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 06:22 PM
-
By martin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-07-2003, 01:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Intel X710-DA4 4-Port 10Gb SFP+ Ethernet Adapter EX710DA4G1P5 w/ SFPs
$250.00

Cisco QSFP-40G-SR-BD Module 10-2945-02 NEW CLAMSHELL
$45.50

Penguin Computing Arctica 4806XP 48-Port 10G SFP+ 6x 40G QSFP+ Switch Dual PSU
$385.00