-
Junior Member
registered user
kdelibs-data & openoffice-de-en
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
Hi all. I usually get pretty good info at #debian on freenode, but this looks like it's a little too knoppix-specific, and that's one thing you don't admit to on #debian. 
I ran apt-get install kgpg, 'cause I'm lazy and kgpg convenient for gmail. The kgpg actually works, but I got a message telling me that kdelibs was choking on the kdelibs-data version, and when I try to update kdelibs-data it barfs on overwriting a file from openoffice-de-en. Now anything I try with apt-get is met with "try apt-get -f install" I can't remove, I can't install, I'm chasing my tail endlessly. And I can't ask at #debian 'cause they'll kick, ban, devoice and possibly hunt me down to stick things under my fingernails; it's very knoppix unfriendly.
That said, all help greatly appreciated.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.5 (GNU/Linux)
iD8DBQFCaicLk9YbpMuALNkRAvkRAJ9+RdhV1vTGkpO7XUxEzu u3EUBvMwCfTx2S
khBGbuBq1abtIBwJpIebKRI=
=0tUB
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Similar Threads
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-01-2005, 04:07 AM
-
By TimWhite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-03-2004, 08:50 PM
-
By freak in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 11:11 PM
-
By jake5m in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 06:52 PM
-
By Henk Poley in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-24-2003, 10:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$166.24

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99

Mainframe Computer Data Punch Card Lot of 50 Orange 80 Column IBM comp Vtg NOS
$15.00

Colorado Jumbo 250 Internal Tape Backup System Complete Set Mainframe Collection
$129.99

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$165.58