-
System is "suddenly" busy!
The system will always "suddenly" be busy,
and I almost can't do anything in the X window.
even if I want to reboot, it's too slow to restart the computer.
also, I want to use "top" command to check my computer.
However, it's still too slow to show anything.
whenever I see my clock is slower than my watch, I know the system is almost down.
another thing i would like to mension is screensaver.
screensaver will certainly crash my system and I can do nothing.
perhaps a problem of my video card? (ASUS MX4000, nVIDIA)
Similar Threads
-
By sinncier in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-14-2010, 07:08 PM
-
By samboon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-11-2008, 08:48 PM
-
By nvgringo in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-21-2007, 04:19 AM
-
By sakiZ in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-30-2004, 10:34 AM
-
By oman in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 06:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

S-100 Industrial Micro Systems 8K Static Ram (IMS, Altair, IMSAI)
$69.95

Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00

BYTE Magazine Cover Jan 1977 Canvas Print 8"x10" Retro Computer Altair 880
$7.00

TDL “the ZPU” rev 1 February 1977 s100 cpu board
$345.00

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00