What exactly are the differences between these two??
I want to build some modules to put on a remastered cd, so I need the kernel-headers plus I will probably want to recompile the kernel.
What do I need and which of these do I need?
So for Knoppix 3.8.1
kernel-headers-2.6.11 OR
kernel-headers-2.6.11-1 AND DO I NEED
kernel-kbuild-2.6-3 ?
kernel-source-2.6.11 OR
kernel-tree-2.6.11?
When I've used apt-get install to install kernel-source it created the directory tree under /usr/src/kernel-2.6.11 irrc. Also what symlinks are required for all these?

Sealed vintage Microsoft Office Professional & Bookshelf for Windows 95
$100.00
Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$599.99
Vintage 286 Desktop PC ST251 MFM HDD Dual Floppy PartsRestore Type Vectr G2U
$79.99
IBM 5150 XT Desktop Vintage Computer Part Not Tested C Grade
$299.99
Vintage Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Edition CD ROM With Key OEM
$39.95
Vintage Apple Keyboard II Mo487 In Black
$300.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$799.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Promise EIDEMAX Enhanced IDE Disk Controller ISA Non-RAID Card Boxed
$34.99