What exactly are the differences between these two??
I want to build some modules to put on a remastered cd, so I need the kernel-headers plus I will probably want to recompile the kernel.
What do I need and which of these do I need?
So for Knoppix 3.8.1
kernel-headers-2.6.11 OR
kernel-headers-2.6.11-1 AND DO I NEED
kernel-kbuild-2.6-3 ?
kernel-source-2.6.11 OR
kernel-tree-2.6.11?
When I've used apt-get install to install kernel-source it created the directory tree under /usr/src/kernel-2.6.11 irrc. Also what symlinks are required for all these?

One Of A Kind Homemade Vintage Mainframe Computer, Logic Module Wood Bookends
$149.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$594.99
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
4x Various Brands 8.5" Mainframe 9-Track Reel Computer Data Tape 6250 CPI .5"
$24.99
Vintage Japanese Katakana Double Shot Sperry Univac UTS 4000 Keyboard 1981
$199.99
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
Vintage UNIVAC Mainframe Circuit Board Lamp - Cyberpunk Tech Geek Industrial Art
$225.00
Oracle for Macintosh Developer’s Kit v1.0a (1988–1989) – Complete • UNUSED
$1600.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30