-
Senior Member
registered user
How to copy burned CDs?
I have a really fast burner at the office. I used to download ISOs there and burn KNOPPIX CDs all the time. Now my office has blocked a ton of sites so I can't download most ISOs anymore.
Can I burn one CD at home and make my own ISO at work? Can I use 'cat' or 'dd' for this?
For example, how about:
Code:
dd if=/dev/cdrom of=/dev/hda2/home/misterG/my.iso
Any other ideas out there?
TIA,
AJG[/code]
Similar Threads
-
By normalnotebook in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-30-2005, 12:45 AM
-
By pulsating_walleye in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 12:13 AM
-
By oreoleo in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-20-2004, 09:13 PM
-
By behnood in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 05:17 AM
-
By bootme54 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 11:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 5 Cisco 10G SFP+ 850nm 300m Transceiver Module P/N: SFP-10G-SR-10-2415-03
$15.00

Dell 10 Gigabit SFP+ SR Transceiver 0XYD50 NEW SEALED
$24.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00