-
Junior Member
registered user
OK, I was a little too euphoric.
I figured that not all of my changes that I made in the taskbar have been taken over to the new iso.
I deleted the "window list" in my taskbar and replaced it with a link to a script myscript.sh that I put into /usr/sbin/myscript.sh
I changed the Icon and made it start when the user knoppix klicks on it.
But after I build my custon knoppix, I just get a gear icon instead of the one I choosed and the following message:
"The desktop entry file /home/knoppix/.kde/share/apps/kicker/myscript.sh.desktop has no Typ2=... entry.
So I decided to look up the KDE page to get things working in my /etc/skel/.kde/share/apps/kicker/ directory. And I found the myscript.sh.desktop file and edit it like:
----
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Icon=kthememgr
Name=MyScript
Name[en_US]=MyScript
Type=Link
URL=/usr/sbin/script.sh
---
I also tried these two ways in my /etc/X11/Xsession.d/45xsession
rsync -Ha --ignore-existing /etc/skel/{.kde*,Desktop} $HOME/ 2>/dev/null
rsync -Ha --ignore-existing /etc/skel/ $HOME/ 2>/dev/null
but that didn't helped me. Does anybody has an idea what I'm missing?
CU
Christian
Similar Threads
-
By cyber_mage in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-14-2006, 02:33 AM
-
Replies: 13
Last Post: 05-26-2006, 03:35 PM
-
By maxmartin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-19-2006, 06:19 PM
-
By dwatkins in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 04:08 PM
-
By MattT in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 05:55 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00

Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$135.65