-
Fixed?!?
yugpatel-
Did you get it working? I have an alomst identical situation-
A HP ze4300 notebook computer and a Linksys WPC11 (v. 3) wireless card. When I try to boot Knoppix with the wireless card insterted, the computer hangs while booting. When I inserted after the computer has booted, the card is not recognized. I've tried cardconfig from the Knoppix menu and also the other suggestions I found when searching this forum, but no luck.
Just hoping that yugpatel (or anyone else!) figured it out.
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By Gobitron in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-01-2005, 08:57 AM
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By Kriil in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-28-2004, 04:14 PM
-
By robartes in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 09:03 AM
-
By omegaman in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2003, 02:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00

PfSense/OPNsense 14x1Gb, 8-Core, 8GB RAM, 80GB SSD, AES-NI, QAT (Lanner FW-7573)
$149.00

*Sophos XG 210 Rev. 3 Network Security Firewall Appliance* Sophos XG 210 Rev. 3
$64.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99