ok, here i am, trying to download the plugin for firefox... can't find one,took ages... and ages... finally got the linux download for it threw google, (real player didnt have a link on their main page, or either it was way to small to findLike THIs small... anyway, took a little time downloading, (was doing apt-get update at the time... which also didnt work fine, but you will read that in another post...
anyway... the installer didnt open,anyone else know where i can find a plug in for the internet... anyhelp...
Thanks for reading, and helping...C-H bonding
I downloaded RealPlayer10 from here http://www.real.com/. After installing, the browser plugin worked with konqueror and firefox.
Installation Instructions
- Ensure that the .bin file you downloaded is executable. You can make the .bin file executable by running the "chmod a+x RealPlayer10GOLD.bin" command from a terminal window.
- Run the .bin file by typing "./RealPlayer10GOLD.bin". Follow the prompts provided to finish installing the player.
- When you launch the player for the first time, a set-up assistant will take you through configuring your player.
- Enjoy your RealPlayer10 for Linux!
Not to hijack the thread.
But I've tried to use Klik to install Real Player and then I wasn't able to get it to run. I removed it and then installed Real Player 10.
Everytime I try to run real player, I get this for the output:
It looks like it is looking for a directory???Code:public@xanadu:/usr/bin$ ./replay Use of uninitialized value in open at ./replay line 45. cannot read timing info: No such file or directory at ./replay line 45.
any ideas?

HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus 32GB RAM Xeon E-2224 3.40Ghz No HDD No AC
$750.00
HP Proliant MicroServer Gen 8 2.23GHz Xeon 16GB RAM NO SSD
$249.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Tower Server Xeon E3-1220 v2 2.3GHz 16GB RAM
$289.99
ASRock Rack ROMED8-2T/BCM Server Motherboard For Parts/Repair
$365.00
1U Edge Firewall Server X11SCW-F Xeon E-2174G 0 RAM M.2 NVME 3x PCI-e 2x PSU X
$200.00
New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99
Supermicro Super Server 1029U-TN10RT Dual Xeon Silver 4210 - 10-Bay NVMe Rack
$500.00
Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00
Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00
Supermicro X10DRS-4U-NS021, 2x E5-2603 V3 Storage Controller No RAM
$200.00