-
Trying to install "over windoze", or using any "microshaft" software, is not the issue. I have several "other" linux distro's installed. I just want to install Knoppix without the automatic install of Lilo or Grub.
Anybody know of how to do that? Any way I can do the "beginners" install, so I will have the HW detection, from Mepis?
BTW - I do not want to have anything to do with Redmendoze
if I can help it.
GMD
Similar Threads
-
By 2100cdt in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 07:41 AM
-
By ocean in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 01:26 PM
-
By nxumdon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-22-2004, 03:38 AM
-
By arthur in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-11-2003, 05:09 PM
-
By socalgail in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-01-2003, 10:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
![[Lot of 78]- 64GB RAM Sticks. Sk Hynix/Samsung picture](/store/img/g/7B8AAeSwBHRqvxrd/s-l225/-Lot-of-78-64GB-RAM-Sticks-Sk-Hynix-Samsung.jpg)
[Lot of 78]- 64GB RAM Sticks. Sk Hynix/Samsung
$28000.00

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

4x Micron 64GB DDR4-3200 ECC RDIMM MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2B2 (256GB) – FOR PARTS
$880.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

SK Hynix 64GB 2RX4 PC4-3200AA-RB2 DDR4 HMAA8GR7AJR4N-XN-TG-AD 2051 Server Memory
$698.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99