-
Adding drivers to ISO
I have created slipstreamed Windows install disc with all my latest SATA/RAID Drivers and the drivers that came with my mobo, works great!
My question is can I do the same thing by editing the ISO, in other words the knoppix 3.8 doesn't recognize my sound card (Audigy2) or my onboard Gigabit Ethernet or my SATA/RAID setup. I am running the disc now on an older workstation and everything runs nice.
If I can update Knoppix with the drivers I need which folders(s) would I modify.
Thanks for any help, this is my first try with Linux and I am hoping to relegate Windows to simply a gaming toy.
Similar Threads
-
By sumankumar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-18-2008, 03:59 PM
-
By johnxu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-21-2008, 08:32 AM
-
By stry_cat in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-30-2005, 08:10 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 09:25 PM
-
By Joe999 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-08-2004, 02:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Philco 212 CDC 6600 DEC PDP-8 Apple 1 UNIVAC
$69.99

Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus
$65.00

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99

1979 Microprocessor Projects Altair 8800 Intel 8080 KIM-1 COSMAC Elf SWTPC 6800
$59.99

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

640pg Best of BYTE Magazine 1984 Mac Steve Jobs Altair 8800 IBM 5100 Bob Moog
$85.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00