I have a friend who has used knoppix and tells me how wonderful it is, and keeps bugging me to try and use it.
So, here I am downloading as we speak. I'm going to attempt to install a webhosting control panel that I'm building onto it, to see if I can get it to work here.
Know if anyone else has done this? I have found two threads about putting Cpanel on knoppix. My control panel is totally different from Cpanel, so I was wondering if anyone could give me any pointers before I begin this process.
Let me know. Thanks

Lot of 9 RAM Sticks DDR4 DDR5 Server Desktop Laptop AS-IS For Parts or Repair
$499.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
Micron 6x64GB(384GB)DDR4 ECC Registered LRDIMM PC4-2400T 288-Pin MTA72ASS8G72LZ
$1600.00
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$489.96
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99