-
You know what? This is so fucking rediciolous! Sorry for my bad language but it is. I did EXACTLY what you said (Thank You Very Much... Really) but the damn thing still speaks to me in GERMAN!!! More and more!! I edited the locale gen so I only had 2 lines left beginning with en_us. Restarted. Did the apt-get install localepurge. It came up with an error message (I guess it was...) in GERMAN. How the heck do I supposed to set up a language when the thing is speaking in some other one? After setting the locale gen, I still see choices in the Control Center with all those languages.
Why can't I have root privellages?? I don't want to log back and forth between root and my other accounts!
What's up with all those file permissions??? No one's going to make a network with 1000s of users with free Linux!
And the languages... WTF???
I think I'll just uninstall the damn thing. Excellent bootable disk but totally screwed up hard drive install. Fuck it.
How do I uninstall it? (Just the Debian/Knoppix... I still want Grub and my partitions)
Thanks.
Grh.... Why don't they just release separate iso's with one language on them?
Similar Threads
-
By chaosnine in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-03-2017, 08:53 PM
-
By ranker in forum General Support
Replies: 29
Last Post: 11-16-2006, 12:15 PM
-
By crispyleaf in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 01:49 PM
-
By metroidprime13 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:14 PM
-
By PeterFr in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-23-2003, 04:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99

DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5315Y 8 CORE PROCESSOR 3.2 GHZ SRKXR
$1100.00