Try rute and Linux Cookbook
both are avaliable on line -- and you can (if you have a HD install) do
apt-get install rutebook
I know nothing about Linux except I'd like to learn more about it. Can you recommend a book\doc\online training that a newbie can learn from?
TIA,
Bill
P.S. I've seen books on "Red Hat" Linux but I don't know if that info applies to Knoppix ("based on Debian Linux")
Try rute and Linux Cookbook
both are avaliable on line -- and you can (if you have a HD install) do
apt-get install rutebook
Athe the top of this page is a Search | Profile | Private Messages | Log out (username) | Forum FAQ
Enter books into the search and you will find that this has already been asked & answered.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C Dual 25GbE SFP28 LP | 20NJD
$25.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
HP 557SFP+ ETHERNET 10GB 2 PORT 792834-001 788991-001 HIGH LOT OF 10
$70.00