-
web server +perl cgi problems
I have successfully set up a web server using knoppix and apache and all my HTML files can be seen from the web. I can't seem to get perl scripts to execute however, I've tried all the things people have suggested on this forum but when ever I try to run a perl script from the web browser it just asks if I'd like to download the file.
Am I missing somthing here?
Any help greatly appreciated
Similar Threads
-
By brass in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-02-2006, 11:47 AM
-
By brass in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-30-2006, 09:30 PM
-
By Doppelbock in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 01:21 AM
-
By smartin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 06:40 PM
-
By Zoplax in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 09:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$33.94

20 X New Cisco QSFP-100G-FR-W2 10-3659-01 Module Hologram Brand New 20 Pack
$299.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99