Hello,
I have a old laptop which I have recently installed Knoppix on (Hard disk install). It is working fine but it does not recognize my D-link wireless card. I have been through the forums and followed the instructions to get the drivers but even once they are installed (ndiswrapper) the card is not recognized. I have also tried the walk through, Craig's ACX100/111 Guide for Linux, but have been unsuccessful.
I think the drivers are fine but the card is not 'active' as neither lights (Act or Link) flash at any point and the Info Center says the card slots are empty.
Does anyone know how to get this card 'turned on'?
Desperately seeking help, Thanks
Jeeves
Laptop: Time Computers (old!)
Card: D-Link Airplus G+ (DWL-G650+)
Knoppix: 3-1.8.2 - Hard Disk Install

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
Vtg IBM Mainframe Prototype Chip Module Lot 146 pc 1988-1993 ES/9000 Lab Arcive
$649.00
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Commodore 64 PC with Model 1541 Diskette Drive and Flight Simulator II *READ*
$199.99
Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$99.95
Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00