Hello I use knoppix 3.7 and Mozilla browser![]()
As I try to install softwares on KLIK , I obtain this error message : " KLIK is not a registered protocol "
What does it mean ?
What should I do ?
THANX![]()
Hello I use knoppix 3.7 and Mozilla browser![]()
As I try to install softwares on KLIK , I obtain this error message : " KLIK is not a registered protocol "
What does it mean ?
What should I do ?
THANX![]()
Please install the klik client again as described in the docs.
Greetings,
probono

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
Vintage Apple 3.5 Drive A9M0106 External 800K Floppy IIgs Mac Tested Working
$124.99
2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested
$129.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00