-
Modules not booting in correct order
Hi, I've had a search around the forums and can't find an answer to this
(I'll warn you I am MCSE, but only just starting with linux)
Linux Version / Kernel: KnoppMyth, Kernel 2.6.11.7
When booting it seems that Samba (?) tries to connect to my windows shares but fails, but then a few lines later the system initialises eth1 (eth0 not in use) and gets its IP over DHCP.
Surely the eth1 / DHCP stuff should be out of the way well before samba tries to connect the shares??
ANy ideas how I could change this (yes, I have Webmin installed and running if that helps)
Similar Threads
-
By bekrul in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-19-2005, 10:27 PM
-
By rindi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-20-2004, 07:08 PM
-
By bigrobot in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-30-2004, 08:38 AM
-
By wicking in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-06-2004, 07:50 PM
-
By chada in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 08:25 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Cray-1 UNIVAC 1103 Apple 1 CDC 6600 IBM SAGE
$65.00

S-100 Bus Handbook Altair 8800 IMSAI 8080 Board Schematics Xitan Pertec Cromemco
$89.99

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00

Vintage Digital Research ZSID 1.4 8" Floppy Disk CP/M Z80 Software S-100 Altair
$69.99

Morrow MIS S-100 20 Slot Backplane PDC Motherboard 1977 Altair IMSAI Board
$295.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00