Please, test this cheat codes and give me working suggestion![]()
I have one old pc - K6-200Mhz / 32 Ram / 2.1 GB HDD
Knoppix 3.8.1
I need cheat codes but when I combine them something doesn' work.
This is what i need.
failsave
knoppix tohd=/dev/hda1
knoppix 2
knoppix mem=32M
and after that
failsafe
knoppix fromhd=/dev/hda1
knoppix 2
knoppix mem=32M
I've tried a lot of variants to combine but every time Knoppix boots to Init 5 not Init 2
Init 5 is not possible for this old pc, I need Init 2
or boots from the cd not from the /dev/hda1.
boot: failsafe knoppix 2 knoppix tohd=/dev/hda1
ok ok no (no copy to hda1)
boot: failsafe knoppix tohd=/dev/hda1 knoppix 2
ok ok no (boots to runlevel 5)
boot: failsafe knoppix fromhd=/dev/hda1 2
ok ok no (boots to runlevel 5)
boot: failsafe knoppix 2 fromhd=/dev/hda1
no no no (Can't find Knoppix file system,sorry.Dropping you to a very limited shell.
Press reset button to quit.)
boot: failsafe knoppix 2 knoppix fromhd=/dev/hda1
ok ok no (boots from the cd-rom)
Please, help !
Please, test this cheat codes and give me working suggestion![]()

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
Lenovo 00YK615 Intel X710-DA2 10GbE 2-port SFP+ PCI-E FC Network Adapter NIC
$27.99
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$20.70
CISCO 10GBASE-SR SFP "Lot of 4” SFP-10G-SR
$47.99