Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise
Invested in windows? Having spent good money on something bad isn't a good reason to carry on spending.
And honestly. Stop messing around with linux games. Spend the money you're not spending on MS on a playstation.
Personally I hate consoles. But it's not just the games that's a limitation. I find I can't quite get to grips with a number of Linux programs. I have never for instance got a CDWriter to produce a CD. Nero does it without any probs. I also write a lot of Music and I have not found a Linux program to compete with CoolEdit or Reason 2. I'm sure such programs will exsist one day which is why I'm keeping a very beady eye on Linux. The day that Linux can replace 99% of the programs on Windows will be the day I dump windows. Sure there are replcement s for most important stuff but much of it is still not as powerfull or as easy to use as the Windows equivalent IMO. But as an OS Linux wins hands down. I feel it just needs the software. Evidently M$ recognise many of the good features within Linux as they appear to be ripping more and more of it off and bunging it into Windows. Just an added comment I spend very little on games and programs for Windows. I spend even less on anything by Microsoft.