Well, it realy was a stupid question. I am in Knoppix right now.
I have another question now. How can I change screen refresh rate from X enviroment, or it have to be changed before?
When I boot from CD I just get an some Knopix Live image and prompt "boot:"
What should i do next?![]()
Well, it realy was a stupid question. I am in Knoppix right now.
I have another question now. How can I change screen refresh rate from X enviroment, or it have to be changed before?
K-> Control center-> Peripherals -> Display
Ok, I found there a resolution and refresh, but maximal resolution is 1024x768 and refresh rate is 76 Hz and can not be changed, but the problem is that refresh is realy 60 Hz not 76 Hz. Is there some other way to force it to higher refresh frequency.
Now you must dig deeper. Best way is to go to Search with key word "resolution" and you will find a lot Q&A about it.

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
$675.00
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
S-100 Vector Graphic 12K PROM/RAM Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
Computer Photo History Altair 8800 Cray-1 UNIVAC 1103 Apple 1 CDC 6600 IBM SAGE
$65.00
Altair MITS S100 Backplane 8080A S-100 Replica IMSAI CP/M (bare board)
$40.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00