-
Err...
Can anyone give me an exact step by step on how to do this? As you can clearly see, I am a first-timer here and I seem to be having the same problem. (Please don't give me the "Live CD shouldn't be installed on the HD". I have read it a million times...:P) How do I make the kind of link you are talking about? (I have knoppix 3.9) Please do respond quickly.
Radix
Similar Threads
-
By babelbrennt in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-20-2005, 03:39 PM
-
By Matze in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 10:41 PM
-
By pelican in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 07:02 PM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 03:56 PM
-
By the_CName in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 10:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

Vintage NeXTstation N1100 Computer Workstation w HDD & FDD Steve Jobs Powers On
$299.95

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

Vintage Microsoft Multimedia PS/2 Wired Computer Keyboard KB-0168 Black Tested
$26.95

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00