-
Err...
Can anyone give me an exact step by step on how to do this? As you can clearly see, I am a first-timer here and I seem to be having the same problem. (Please don't give me the "Live CD shouldn't be installed on the HD". I have read it a million times...:P) How do I make the kind of link you are talking about? (I have knoppix 3.9) Please do respond quickly.
Radix
Similar Threads
-
By babelbrennt in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-20-2005, 03:39 PM
-
By Matze in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 10:41 PM
-
By pelican in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 07:02 PM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-04-2004, 03:56 PM
-
By the_CName in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 10:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94

Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10g Transceivers ( 5 Pack )
$70.00

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Penguin Computing Arctica 4806XP 48-Port 10G SFP+ 6x 40G QSFP+ Switch Dual PSU
$385.00