Ran into a little problem. Im running a MUD (Text base game) and I have made a script to generate a html file of the players that are online. Now.. my mud is located at:
/home/knoppix/mud/
And the html file is saved within the /html file in the /mud folder. But.. I want it to save to the /var/www/ folder. I made my script originally save it there, but it wont allow me to. When I start my game, it wont allow players to log in because the console is frozen from it not allowing the file to be saved. Is there anyway I could open the /var/www/ file to be writen to by other things? Or any other way to get the file to save to it?
Thanks in advance,
- Wiccaan
EDIT
Wow.. so yea Im stupid.. simply solved. Edited my script to save it in the /var/www/ root again. Then just simply su root and ran the game as root instead of regular knoppix. Works perfectly. Thanks anyway guys![]()

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Intel SPTSLP2SLCDE 100G-DR1 QSFP28 500m 1311nm Transceivers - Lot of 10 - New
$200.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Intel X520-DA2 10Gb 10Gbe 10 Gigabit Network Adapter NIC Dual Port E10G42BTDA
$28.94
For Cisco SFP-10G-T-X Transceiver Multi-Rate 1G/2.5G/5G/10G SFP+ to RJ-45 Module
$66.31
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50