Okay, I downloaded the BlueCOSM gtk theme and ported it to gtk2 (pretty easy, just change the name of some stuff). The font and background are both really dark, so I have a hard time seeing the text. I looked into the rc file and all the text arguments were, instead of soemthing like "f453f3", { 0.54, 0.43, 0.93 }. What sort of color coding is that?....How would I go about changing a color from black to light blue?

Vintage DEC E2052-AA AlphaServer I/O Board 9 Gold Ceramic ICs 4.3 LB Gold Scrap
$799.00
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
Vintage Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) DECserver 200/MC Terminal Server
$79.95
VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00